Monday, 8 March at 3:00 p.m.
Replies to interpellations
1. Protocol on Strategic Environmental Assessment to the Convention on Environmental Impact Assessment in a Transboundary Context
Rein Ratas, Helle Kalda, Inara Luigas, Aivar Riisalu
Minister of the Environment Jaanus Tamkivi
2. Existence of paedophilia network in Estonia
Ester Tuiksoo, Karel Rüütli, Tarmo Mänd, Jaanus Marrandi, Mai Treial
Minister of Internal Affairs Marko Pomerants
3. Economic situation of the state
Marika Tuus, Lembit Kaljuvee, Lauri Laasi, Inara Luigas, Olga Sõtnik, Kalev Kallo, Toivo Tootsen, Arvo Sarapuu, Nikolai Põdramägi, Evelyn Sepp, Aivar Riisalu, Valeri Korb
Minister of Finance Jürgen Ligi
Tuesday, 9 March at 10:00 a.m.
1. Monopolies Control Bill (597 SE)
2. Bill on Amendments to the Environmental Impact Assessment and Environmental Management System Act (667 SE)
Wednesday, 10 March at 2:00 p.m.
1. Bill on Amendments to the Language Act and the Citizenship Act (635 SE)
2. Bill on Amendments to the National Defence League Act (658 SE)
3. International Sanctions Act (632 SE)
Thursday, 11 March at 10:00 a.m.
1. Matter of significant national importance: Creation of jobs – key issue for overcoming the crisis
Report by Chairman of the Estonian People’s Union Faction Karel Rüütli,
Report by Chairman of the Supervisory Board of the Estonian Development Fund Raivo Vare,
Report by Professor of macroeconomics at Tartu University Raul Eamets
Your feedback is important. Please share it with us!